DiSuDeSME – Digitalisation for sustainable development of SMEs is the project financed by the Erasmus+ European Union program. The main aim of the project is to provide appropriate curriculum on topics related to sustainable Digital Transformation Training Scheme for SMEs.
The project prepares employees of the SMEs for the sustainable digital transformation, improve their skills and competences to accelerate the digital transformation for sustainable development. It also prepares students to participate in protecting the environment and running the company with an appropriate approach.
PR1. The methodology and curriculum – sustainable Digital Transformation Training Scheme for SMEs
Result 1 will be the preparation of a curriculum based on focus groups, using the experience of the project partners. This focus study should provide details of the content of subsequent results and confirm the characteristics of the chosen course.
There will be mapping of requirements towards the innovative and effective training scheme that covers all required topics. The target groups cover:
- The SMEs’ representatives, dealing and managing business operations,
- SMEs employees dealing with digital technologies or preparing to use them in the business reality,
- Business trainers dealing with business education, both on formal and informal levels.
PR2. Open Educational Resources
Open Educational Resources will be created based on the developed training scheme.
The OERs delivered by the Consortium will consist of the following elements:
- interactive video pills, which can be freely accessed online for at least two years after the project end, to allow a vast audience of learners to acquire and maintain technical/managerial/commercial/relational skills, functional to develop the process to increase competitiveness of SMEs, through effective management of processes of sustainable digital transformation.
- Further investigation materials as supporting materials for developed OERs.
OERs will be stored at the educational platform of the Italian Partner
Materials will be available for all logged trainees with no charge.
PR3. Self-Assessment tool
Web- based self-assessment tool for the targeted groups will be a method that enables trainees to get known how much they know about topics covered by the curriculum of the training.
Self-Assessment tool will meet the following standards:
- Language – English (This includes the user interface of the tools, as well as the language of the content they support),
- Accessibility (Windows, Mac, mobiles),
- Technology – web based.
Company check-ups is an activity planned for practical verification of developed solutions, materials, and methodology. It is a guidance on how to use developed methodology in the business practice. One thing is to explore theoretical knowledge, the other to apply the knowledge in practice. Trainees must go through the practical exam on how to use gained information. The check-up should help apply the knowledge. Consortium prepares the methodology of the additional element of the training scheme, that can be used by the business trainers afterwards
Check-up is an interaction activity that involve trainees in a sort of “consultant” for the SME involved.
PR5. Manual and Good Practices Guidebook
The basic target group of the manual and Good Practices Guidebook are:
- business trainers that are interested in delivering high quality training for SMEs representatives on the sustainable digitalisation technologies and tools,
- managers running and managing daily business operations and using digital technologies and tools, aiming deliver a modern knowledge to own employees,
- company representatives (employees) interested in the digital technologies and tools of sustainable digitalisation , wanting to acquaint with the updated knowledge on those given topics, as well as wanting to see examples of the use of selected technologies.
In particular, the result will improve participants’ abilities:
- to organise and contribute effectively to training development work, including training needs analysis, specification of training objectives and design of training schemes.
- to design effective training sessions based on the most appropriate training methods, aids, and materials.
- to conduct such training sessions.
- to evaluate the results of training.
Poznan University of Economics and Business
Knowledge Transfer Company
ul. Towarowa 55