DiSuDeSME – Digitalisation for sustainable development of SMEs is the project financed by the Erasmus+ European Union program. The main aim of the project is to provide appropriate curriculum on topics related to sustainable Digital Transformation Training Scheme for SMEs.
The project prepares employees of the SMEs for the sustainable digital transformation, improve their skills and competences to accelerate the digital transformation for sustainable development. It also prepares students to participate in protecting the environment and running the company with an appropriate approach.
The specific objectives of the project are:
• Transforming entrepreneurs’ thinking to act in the era of sustainable digital transformation
• Promote the skills and operational tools necessary to manage the implementation of new digital technologies that are sustainable
• Improving and fostering a deep understanding of sustainable digital transformation and its impact on business reality
• Building soft and hard skills to structure, organize and control innovation and digital transformation processes
• Increasing business efficiency through use of sustainable digital technologies
• Improving the understanding and ability to manage change and challenges for digital economy companies
• Introducing new teaching methods such as edutainment, digital case studies, simulation and games
The project is aimed at:
• Learners – current and future entrepreneurs, future employees of SMEs improve their competencies
• Trainers/VET Providers develop educational materials and improve the quality of their work
• SME representatives gain greater awareness of the climate change and improve the understanding and ability to manage challenges for digital economy companies